About the role
As a leading Microsoft Gold partner, we are looking for exceptional IT Support Technicians that really have a passion for delivering the best customer support for our expanding list of customers.
At Transparity, we have a major focus upon Microsoft Cloud and solutions such as Office 365 and Azure. We’re looking for support professionals that have a great foundation in providing end-user support across traditional environments such as Windows 10, Office suite, networking, Citrix, VMware etc.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Answering Service Desk calls and emails rapidly, ensuring that support tickets are raised and categorised appropriately
- Providing a re-assuring, polite and friendly point of contact for our customers
- Ensuring that appropriate customer communication and ongoing updates are provided for the lifespan of any issue or request
- Identifying and managing the timely escalation of tickets that have been allocated to you but need additional resource within the Support Team
- Proactively ensuring time and ticket update entry within the Support Desk ticketing system
- Ensuring customer documentation and process guides are regularly updated as required
- Following change control procedures at all times
- Providing expert technical assistance to our client base
- Ensuring constant ongoing understanding of Microsoft Cloud technologies and associated platforms
- Providing technical assistance to colleagues within the service desk
- Delivering exemplary customer service
- Providing out-of-hours technical support as required via the on-call rotation schedule
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Capability to travel to customer sites and provide on-site technical support where required
- Ensuring that assigned individual Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) are always met
- Ensuring that personal time management is of the highest priority and that punctuality is a key focus
At Transparity, we recruit with our culture fit in mind. We are looking for talented people who can deliver through a strong work ethic, outstanding outcomes and putting the customer first, building great working relationships based on trust and integrity.
You will be passionate about collaborating and supporting your new colleagues as part of Team Transparity, as well as having a real desire to learn and grow. We want everyone to have the opportunity to be their best and reach their full potential, and a thirst to really make a difference to our customers is key.
In addition to this, it’s also preferred that you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an IT Support Technician. The role is based in our Head Office in Ferndown so you will need to reside within commuting distance of BH21 7UH, and a valid driving licence is essential.
Transparity is a fast-growing Microsoft Cloud specialist. But we’re much more than just an IT company; we aim to be the go-to partner for Microsoft Cloud in the UK. Our growth is driven by demand from our customers – who rely on us to deliver state-of-the-art technology and digital transformation – making it a very exciting time to join our journey. With 12 Gold Microsoft Partner accreditations (and counting!) – plus a number of Microsoft Advanced Specialisations – Transparity are highly regarded as true experts in the Microsoft Cloud. so you’ll be working alongside talented colleagues and with best-of-breed solutions.
It’s important to us that everyone at Transparity feels like they have a voice that is heard, and can come together to deliver the very best customer service. Our culture has an enviable reputation in the industry which we work hard to maintain. We are focused on creating an inclusive environment where our employees thrive on integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to deliver unwavering service excellence to our customers, vendors and partners.
We have a proactive attitude when it comes to looking after the wellbeing and inclusion of all our employees. Transparity consider it essential to promote equal opportunities through our recruitment process and a positive, inclusive culture across the business is something which we are very proud of. We are diverse in our approach to recruitment and recognise that talent comes in all different forms, and the diversity in our team is what helps our business work so well.
We’re also a continually-expanding team who are engaged, driven and passionate about delivering digital transformation, and we’re always looking for talented individuals to become part of the family. If you think that you can help us realise our vision and want to be part of an organisation who is truly making waves, just get in touch.
Sound good? If you’re interested in joining our journey, simply email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept CVs via recruitment agencies.