About the role
It’s an exciting time to join our journey – we’re growing our team as we expand our Service Portfolio, so it’s ever-changing and growing. That means lots of opportunities to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in! The Service Desk team is a crucial part of Team Transparity. The team has one goal; to provide every single customer technical expertise and exceptional service for every query that they raise.
Like all members of the Service Desk team, you’re often acting as the first point of contact for all incoming queries and you’ll answer calls rapidly and ensure all support tickets are raised, completed thoroughly, and categorised appropriately. This is a full time role that would sit within our core business hours.
Your main responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Own your tickets and ensure the appropriate customer communication and ongoing updates are provided for the lifespan of the issue or request.
- Build rapport with your customers, ensuring you’re professional and friendly as you solve their issue. You’ll ensure you communicate with them frequently to update them on the status of their case.
- Effectively and efficiently manage critical incidents and you’ll build relationships to effectively work with your colleagues, Microsoft and other external suppliers to resolve issues.
- Use your knowledge and experience to help you identify opportunities for improvement both within customer environments and the service team.
- Update customer documentation and process guides regularly and communicate changes when required.
- Every day, we work to improve and ensure our constant ongoing understanding of the Microsoft Cloud technologies we support, so you’ll be active in your personal development, investing time into taking and passing technical examinations.
First and foremost, at Transparity we recruit with our cultural fit in mind. Therefore, you will need to demonstrate a strong work ethic, unwavering dedication to delivering service excellence, the ability to create and maintain exceptional working relationships, creative thinking and problem solving, and high levels of organisation.
Here’s what else we’re looking for:
- You will have been in a 1st Line role previously as a minimum. If you’ve been a 2nd Line Support Technician before, that’s a bonus!
- You have strong Microsoft 365 skills
- You’ll likely have used Autotask or a similar Service Desk ticketing system
- You have developed strong customer-facing and service skills, and know the importance of delivering exceptional service
- You’re able to quickly build relationships with people
- You see things through to the end and ensure the key people are updated along the way
- You’re highly organised with excellent timekeeping
- You’re constantly learning and developing your technical expertise
- It’s advantageous if you have gained your Microsoft 365 Administrator Certificate and/or the Microsoft Azure Administrator Certificate
- You have the legal right to work in the UK
- You’re happy to undergo a DBS check
Transparity are more than just an IT company; we strive to become the go-to partner for Microsoft Cloud in the UK. We are growing rapidly to keep up with demand from our customers – who rely on us to deliver state-of-the-art technology and digital transformation – making it a very exciting time to join our journey. With 16 Gold Microsoft Partner accreditations (and counting!) Transparity are highly regarded as true experts in the Microsoft Cloud, and you’ll be working with best-of-breed solutions that genuinely make a difference to how our customers run their businesses.
It’s important to us that everyone at Transparity feels like they have a voice that is heard, and can come together to deliver the very best customer service. We’re a continually-expanding team who are engaged, driven and passionate about delivering digital transformation, and we’re always looking for talented individuals to become part of the family. If you think that you can help us realise our vision and want to be part of an organisation who is truly making waves, just get in touch.
Sound good? If you’re interested in joining our journey, simply email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.