About the role
Working closely with the Security Operations Centre Manager and the Head of Service, you’ll help manage security incidents and breaches to resolution, as well as delivering regular customer updates on their security posture.
Typical tasks will include documenting the incident/breach remediation plan, managing the remediation plan through to completion, documenting the post-breach report, and creating monthly customer reports. You will work closely with the Security Operations Centre Manager and the Head of Service to ensure customer security issues are dealt with effectively and to a high level of customer satisfaction.
On a day-to-day basis, you will…
- Own business-critical security incidents and breaches through to resolution
- Own, manage and prioritise actions during isolation, analysis, and containment of an incident
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction is achieved
- Maintain positive customer relationships and company reputation
- Work closely with the Security Technical Lead and Product Manager to implement new security products and services. Provide feedback and be part of the continuous improvement program
- Own and manage customer complaints through to resolution
- Identify customer needs and overseeing service delivery within the business context
- Determine ways to reduce costs without sacrificing customer satisfaction
- Assess customer feedback and using your creativity to establish, improve, and refine services
- Creation and delivery of customer facing reports
- Assist in maturing Security Operations Centre (SOC) processes and delivery to the SOC team
- Be accountable for the timely response and progression of incoming requests
- Be on call out of normal working hours for business-critical security incidents
First and foremost, at Transparity we recruit with our cultural fit in mind. Therefore, you will need to demonstrate a strong work ethic, unwavering dedication to delivering service excellence, the ability to create and maintain exceptional working relationships, creative thinking and problem solving, and high levels of organisation.
Exceptional customer service skills need to be accompanied by excellent documentation and meticulous attention to detail. We would also like you to possess the following:
- Extensive experience in a Service Delivery role
- Experience in customer service, leadership/management, and logistics
- Strong customer service, project management, and quality control skills
- Security background and experience preferable
- Good resource planning skills
- Strong teamwork skills and attention to detail
- Excellent document writing experience (customer facing reports, playbook documentation, customer communications)
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite of products and Power BI
- Self-motivated and organised
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritise work accordingly
- Ability to work to customer and internal deadlines
- Legal right to work in the UK
Transparity are more than just an IT company; we strive to become the go-to partner for Microsoft Cloud in the UK. We are growing rapidly to keep up with demand from our customers – who rely on us to deliver state-of-the-art technology and digital transformation – making it a very exciting time to join our journey. With 14 Gold Microsoft Partner accreditations (and counting!) Transparity are highly regarded as true experts in the Microsoft Cloud, and you’ll be working with best-of-breed solutions that genuinely make a difference to how our customers run their businesses.
It’s important to us that everyone at Transparity feels like they have a voice that is heard, and can come together to deliver the very best customer service. We’re a continually-expanding team who are engaged, driven and passionate about delivering digital transformation, and we’re always looking for talented individuals to become part of the family. If you think that you can help us realise our vision and want to be part of an organisation who is truly making waves, just get in touch.
Sound good? If you’re interested in joining our journey, simply email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.