About the role
As a leading Microsoft Gold partner, we are looking for exceptional IT Support Technicians that really have a passion for delivering the best customer support for our expanding list of customers.
At Transparity, we have a major focus upon Microsoft Cloud and are looking for individuals that have a real passion for solutions such as Office 365 and Azure. In addition, we are looking for support professionals that have a great ‘foundation’ in providing end-user support across traditional environments such as Windows 10, Office suite, networking, Citrix, VMware and the like.
Main duties and responsibilities include:
- Answering service desk calls and emails rapidly ensuring that support tickets are raised and categorized appropriately
- Providing a re-assuring, polite and friendly point-of-contact for our customers
- Ensuring that appropriate customer communication and ongoing updates are provided for the lifespan of any issue or request
- Identifying and managing the timely escalation of tickets that have been allocated to you but need additional resource within the support team
- Proactively ensuring time and ticket update entry within the support desk ticketing system
- Ensuring customer documentation and process guides are regularly updated as required
- Following change control procedures at all times
- Providing expert technical assistance to our client base
- Ensuring constant ongoing understanding of Microsoft Cloud technologies and associated platforms
- Providing technical assistance to colleagues within the service desk
- Delivering exemplary customer service
- Providing out-of-hours technical support as required via the on-call rotation schedule
- Flexibility to work in shifts
- Capability to travel to customer sites and provide technical support on-site where required
- Ensuring that assigned individual key-performance-indicators (KPI’s) are always met
- Ensuring that personal time management is of the highest priority and that punctuality is a key focus
First and foremost, at Transparity we recruit with our cultural fit in mind. Therefore, you will need to demonstrate a strong work ethic, unwavering dedication to delivering service excellence, the ability to create and maintain exceptional working relationships, creative thinking and problem solving, and high levels of organisation.
It’s also preferred that you have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an IT Support Technician. The role is based in our Head Office in Ferndown so you will need to reside within commuting distance of BH21 7UH, and a valid driving licence is essential.
Transparity are more than just an IT company; we strive to become the go-to partner for Microsoft Cloud in the UK. We are growing rapidly to keep up with demand from our customers – who rely on us to deliver state-of-the-art technology and digital transformation – making it a very exciting time to join our journey. With 10 Gold Microsoft Partner accreditations (and counting!) Transparity are highly regarded as true experts in the Microsoft Cloud, and you’ll be working with best-of-breed solutions that genuinely make a difference to how our customers run their businesses.
It’s important to us that everyone at Transparity feels like they have a voice that is heard, and can come together to deliver the very best customer service. We’re a continually-expanding team who are engaged, driven and passionate about delivering digital transformation, and we’re always looking for talented individuals to become part of the family. If you think that you can help us realise our vision and want to be part of an organisation who is truly making waves, just get in touch.
Sound good? If you’re interested in joining our journey, simply email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.