Transparity TAP - Training and Adoption Portal
Microsoft has long been at the forefront of business technology; in fact, there are currently more than 155 million commercial users of Office 365 globally. But of those users, how many are utilising the suite fully? And how many are not using apps simply because they don’t know how to leverage the features that will help them become more productive, be creative, and collaborate and communicate more effectively in their day-to-day roles?
Maximise your Cloud investment by ensuring engagement
Transparity’s Training and Adoption Portal (TAP) ensures that you are getting the most out of your investment in Microsoft Cloud licensing by offering a flexible learning platform where users can access training and information on their terms. The platform assists users in embracing digital transformation with courses and documentation that they can refer back to when desired.
Easy-to-use interface, designed with UX in mind
If you’re trying to encourage user adoption, you need to ensure that their learning platform is user friendly. After all, what incentive is there for your users to adopt new technology if their training portal is unintuitive and difficult to navigate?
Transparity’s TAP is designed with UX in mind, ensuring that users can learn at their own pace. They will find it easy to discover new content, view their progress and course due dates, find out how long any course will take to complete, and so much more.
Key features include...
- Consistently-updated training material on the Modern workplace environment, including Windows, Office and Security
- 150+ hours of to-the-point content
- Training planning, enabling organisations to build a roadmap of training to suit individual departments and the organisation as a whole
- The ability to add your own custom materials for aspects such as HR training
- Quizzes and exams help measure user’s knowledge and identify areas of need
Access to advanced training solutions...for free!
Many providers charge hundreds (or sometimes thousands) for user adoption
software and services. For Transparity customers, your users can access this
Enterprise-grade adoption and training platform for free. Customers benefit from free licenses for all users consuming an Office 365 Commercial license or above via our CSP Service. Not-for-Profit and educational organisations will receive a significant discount on TAP.
There’s also a reduced, fixed price for all Enterprise Agreement clients attached to Transparity via Microsoft Claiming Partner of Record (CPOR). All you need to pay is a nominal fixed fee for setup and training.
Transparity’s Adoption Portal is priced on a per-user, per month basis with inclusive licenses provided to customers consuming
Microsoft Office 365 via our Cloud Service Provider Program.
Transparity offers the following to customers:
- Free licenses for all users consuming an Office 365 license or above via our CSP Service
- 50% discount for Not for Profit Organisations not subscribing to our CSP Service
- Reduced, fixed price for all Enterprise Agreement clients attached to Transparity via Microsoft Claiming Partner of Record
Transparity’s Adoption Portal Implementation offering provides customers with an in-depth introduction to their portal and aids with the initial setup during the handover from the Transparity Customer Success Team.
Delivered via Teams, activities include:
- Initial discussion to understand your team, roles, departments, branding and portal name
- Trial portal creation and handover to cover user/admin logins, browse available courses, review tests and exams, watch lessons and add users
- Trial portal conversion to live and administrator training, covering portal settings, bulk user import and maintaining users/departments, and creating and adding assignments
- Provision of end user training guides in template format and adjusted as required for internal distribution
- Assistance with user communications for internal distribution and user onboarding