Join our journey
Our staff are the most important part of our business; when our people are happy, empowered and engaged, they have the drive to go above and beyond for our customers. Putting our employees first means that we have an unprecedented staff retention rate and the ability to attract the most innovative people who are proud to be part of our journey. We work hard to foster a culture where everyone is equal and has a voice; from our newest starter right up to our directors, everyone plays a vital part in our journey and gets a say into how we achieve our goals.
A REALLY, REALLY GREAT PLACE TO WORK
(WE THINK SO, ANYWAY)
Our people are the lifeblood of the business. It’s a symbiotic relationship; we take care of each other and all work hard to make Transparity a fantastic place to work. We want to make certain that everyone who becomes part of the team share the same vision as us and a desire to be part of something really special. We can be difficult to impress but if you’re made of the right stuff, we’ll both know.
Think you have what it takes to become part of Team Transparity?
What we would like from you
First and foremost, at Transparity we recruit with our cultural fit in mind. Therefore, you will need to demonstrate a strong work ethic, unwavering dedication to delivering service excellence, and the ability to create and maintain exceptional working relationships. Creative thinking, problem solving and high levels of organisation are also highly-prized traits.
What we would like to see:
- The passion and drive to truly make a difference
- Extremely high levels of professionalism and the desire to “do right” by the customer
- A thirst for knowledge and to keep learning
- A friendly, approachable manner; someone who is capable of building relationships at all levels
- The desire to work with the latest and most innovative Microsoft technologies
What you can expect from us in return
- Life Assurance of 2 x your basic salary
- GymFlex discount scheme
- Encouragement to develop, both personally and professionally
- A strong commitment to equality, inclusivity and diversity
- Private healthcare, including optical and dental (after a year’s service)
- Car allowance (dependent on role)