Navigating your Cloud Security landscape
Organisations around the world have had to recently adapt quickly to a new way of working. Whilst for many, allowing their staff to work remotely is already the norm, many have had to rush to deploy Cloud-based solutions to allow them to continue “business as usual”. But this can mean there hasn’t been time for companies to consider the security of their systems; usually a crucial step of any deployment.
During our popular “Navigating your Cloud Security landscape” online event, our technical expert will explore the data security aspects of Microsoft 365 and how you can significantly enhance your organisation’s security posture in the Cloud. We will demonstrate how you can reduce costs whilst streamlining your IT security with advanced tools such as Intune, Azure Information Protection, Cloud App Security and Azure Active Directory as a central authentication platform.
- 10:00 Introductions and overview of Transparity
- 10:15 The IT Security landscape and challenges we all face
- 10:30 Azure AD as a your centralised authentication provider – protect your front door!
- Azure AD: the best kept secret for Identity Management and Multi-Factor Authentication
- Managing and securing your identity: why passwords are not enough
- Life beyond passwords: is there such a thing?
- 11:15 Comfort break
- 11:30 Specific security challenges in the Cloud and how Office 365 can help
- Modern mobile device and application management with Intune
- Data loss prevention and how to mitigate with Azure Information Protection
- Visibility into your Cloud apps and services with Cloud App Security
- Overcoming the challenges of GDPR compliance, and protect your organisation’s users and data
- 12:30 Licensing
- 12:45 Q&A and next actions