Microsoft Security for Sporting Organisations
When you consider sport, cybersecurity is unlikely to be the first thing that springs to mind. But like any business, a sporting organisation with IT systems needs to make sure they are secured from outside threats, particularly in the current climate with more staff needing to work remotely.
Join Transparity as we discuss the most common scenarios faced by sporting organisations today and how Microsoft offerings can secure your devices, identities and applications with native Microsoft 365 security features. This session aims to guide you through rapid deployment scenarios to help maintain security and control in a remote workplace.
- 10:00 Introductions and overview of Transparity
- 10:15 The Security Challenge
- Modern working during lockdown and beyond
- Introduction to security toolsets
- 10:30 Identity Security
- Why MFA matters and how best to implement
- Identity and Password Protection
- Securing non-Microsoft Applications
- Advanced Conditional Access scenarios
- 11:15 Break
- 11:30 Device Management and Security
- Intune scenarios and enrollment strategy
- 12:00 Azure Sentinel: evolving your security
- SIEM/SOAR – what do they mean?
- Sentinel connectors and integrations (Microsoft 365 and Infrastructure)
- Automating response with Alerting and Playbooks
- Threat Hunting and Log Analytics
- Security insights with Sentinel Workbooks
- 12:30 Q&A and close