Microsoft Power Platform for Education
Transparity are excited to bring you brand-new event dedicated to the use of Microsoft Power Platform for your educational facility.
Held at Microsoft Paddington in London, this roundtable event will identify how Power Platform can help streamline the processes in your school, academy, college or university as you head towards your digital future. Delivered by Transparity’s Power Platform evangelist – Aaron Rendell, Principal Architect (Intelligent Cloud) – we will showcase the automation and AI features that can provide tangible benefits, as well as touch on how you can build your own apps to modernise systems for staff and students alike.
- 09:30 Arrival and welcome
- 10:00 Introductions and overview of Transparity
- 10:15 What is digital transformation?
- 10:30 Microsoft Power Platform for education
- Digitally transform and modernise manual processes
- Automate repetitive tasks
- Analyse data and provide insights and reports
- 11:15 Coffee break
- 11:30 Building intelligence into applications
- AI Builder
- 12:00 Building applications for pupils and staff
- 12:45 Q&A and next actions
- 13:00 Lunch and networking
How to find us
2 Kingdom St,