Microsoft Azure - what's next?
Join Transparity for our latest Microsoft Azure event, ideal for those already using Azure and want to know more about how your organisation can optimise existing Azure consumption and control expenditure.
During this event, one of our Microsoft Azure experts will walk you through best practices in alignment with Microsoft’s recommended guidelines (known as the Microsoft Cloud Adoption Framework). We will demonstrate the tools built into the platform to assist you with ongoing cost optimisation, governance, security compliance and managed services available via our CSP offerings. Additionally, you’ll learn more about the productivity and cost benefits from services such as Windows Virtual Desktop, Azure Site Recovery and Platform as a Service.
- 10:00 Introductions and overview of Transparity
- 10:15 Azure for Enterprise – an overview
- Azure capabilities refresh
- Deploying effectively: the Cloud Adoption framework
- 10:30 Adopting Azure: optimisation and Security Considerations
- Azure Advisor Demo: cost, security, availability and more
- Cost optimisation: Reserved Instances and Spot Virtual Machines
- Governance: why policy matters/use cases and demo
- Azure Security Center overview and demo
- 11:15 Break
- 11:30 Taking advantage of Azure: enhancement options
- Windows Virtual Desktop use cases and demo
- Resiliency and availability options
- Simple Platform as a Service efficiencies and advantages
- 12:15 Managed Services from Transparity
- 12:30 Q&A and close