Microsoft Azure for Not-for-Profits - Webinar
Due to popular demand, Transparity’s “Microsoft Azure for Not-for-Profits” event is back in webinar form!
Join our expert – Head of Technology, Kelvin Papp – for a high-level overview which will cover some of the key points explained during our London roundtable event. This is a fantastic opportunity for all Not-for-Profits to learn more about how Microsoft Azure can underpin your digital transformation, streamlining efficiencies and making your money go further.
- Introduction to Transparity
- Microsoft Azure and the evolution of infrastructure: maturity and security
- Leveraging Azure: why does it make sense for NFPs?
- The transformation opportunity:
- Why migrate your infrastructure to Azure?
- Workload assessment and sizing
- Microsoft Power Platform: what is it and what can it mean for your charity?
- Q&A and next actions