App modernisation with Microsoft Cloud Services
Legacy applications are also often monolithic applications; difficult to update and expensive to support. They often sit on aging on-premise infrastructure, unsupported, and potentially the developers who wrote them have left the business.
During this event, our technical expert will provide an overview of the application development possibilities available within Microsoft, including Azure and Power Platform. From low-code solutions through to pro-code solutions you can now easily modernise existing applications, update the platform infrastructure and easily add additional functionality.
- 10:00 Introductions and overview of Transparity
- 10:15 Application modernisation – an overview
- Existing applications – small vs. monolith
- New approaches to modernisation
- Welcoming the age of “Citizen Developers”
- 10:30 Application modernisation on The Power Platform
- What is the Power Platform?
- How can we empower our Citizen Developers
- What is Low Code/No Code?
- How can we bring automation and intelligence to your business applications?
- 11:15 Break
- 11:30 Application modernisation on Azure
- Cloud maturity/migration approaches
- Serverless microservices: Build Apps Faster
- Azure Logic Apps
- How can you improve your Application Lifecycle Management
- Azure DevOps
- 12:15 Managed Services from Transparity
- 12:30 Q&A and close