A UK-based Technical Architect Developer experienced in the latest .NET and Azure technologies is required by a leading UK Microsoft Gold Partner Consultancy.
Ballard Chalmers specialises in software design, development, and ongoing support for enterprise systems on the Microsoft platform for deployment on the Microsoft Cloud, as well as on-premises and hybrid systems. Our areas of expertise are Microsoft .NET & Azure, SQL Server, and BizTalk Server. With over 30 years of industry experience and as a Microsoft Partner with 5 Gold Competencies, we have a well-earned reputation for delivering our expert services.
Ballard Chalmers are part of the Transparity family who is a pureplay Microsoft Partner and Expert MSP.
About the role
We are looking for a hands-on Technical Architect with solid architect experience who likes to get involved in all aspects of the development cycle. . As well as experience in leading and guiding developers within a development project to help ensure the project is running smoothly within the estimated time.
You should have 10+ years of software development experience and should be able to use your knowledge and expertise to provide solutions to complex business problems. You will be someone with Microsoft Consultancy Practice experience.
- Degree level in a technical subject area.
- Up to date and highly proficient in core Microsoft technologies: .Net Core. C#, T-SQL, MVC, Web API
- Solid knowledge of single page application design and frameworks such as Angular and React
- Good understanding of the Azure infrastructure and key services such as Azure Functions, Logic Apps, App Services, SQL Azure and CosmosDB
- Experience with Azure DevOps CI/CD Build and Release pipelines.
- Strong communication skills and client-facing experience
- Experience in managing a team of developers
- Understanding of Lean/Agile methodologies
- Understanding of implementing and managing automated testing
- Software Development: 10+ years
Benefits of Working at Ballard Chalmers
At Ballard Chalmers, you work with experienced professionals at the top of their game. As Microsoft specialists, we are very tech-specific, meaning you can use your deep Microsoft technical expertise to solve a variety of interesting and challenging technical/business requirements. We do not micro-manage and pride ourselves in hiring the best, and then letting you do what you do best.
We have developers celebrating 10 and 15 year anniversaries with us this year — nothing can demonstrate better our commitment to creating a company where you will enjoy working.
Strictly no agencies, please