Technical Lead: Azure
About the role
The Technical Lead will oversee the implementation of product and service enhancements relevant to their technology area. Primary responsibilities are development of new solutions (as defined within the company strategy and roadmap), communication of changes into the Technical and Sales functions, and ensuring the appropriate application of technology when responding to customer needs.
The role will include active participation in Pre-Sales engagements relevant to the technology area, owning and delivering the creation and communication of proposal content to customers and prospects. The Technical Lead is responsible for ensuring that solutions are specified accurately in response to customer needs, and capable of being implemented effectively.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Technology development:
- Input to and aid development of the company’s technical strategy to ensure alignment with business goals, and customer needs
- Monitor market and product developments, feeding into technological assets such as the service catalogue and technical team(s)
- Evaluate new technology and make recommendations for required technological solutions
- Manage and develop technical media assets, including product Service Catalogues
- Pre-Sales support:
- Deliver Pre-Sales, ensuring Sales receive a high-quality, effective engagement that meets customer needs
- Review and approve sales proposals, assuming responsibility for the viability and appropriateness of solutions presented
- Understand and interpret requirements and provide deliverable solutions based on the product portfolio
- Provide technical input and validation during the creation of Sales proposals, and in response to RFIs/RFPs
- Organisational support:
- Act as a point of technical escalation and subject matter expert
- Provide ad hoc and structured training around services/solutions to Sales and Technical personnel
- Establish strong technical relationships with key vendor partners, such as Microsoft
- Deliver technical marketing activities, ensuring events are suitably presented with appropriate content
At Transparity, we recruit with our culture fit in mind. We are looking for talented people who can deliver through a strong work ethic, outstanding outcomes and putting the customer first, building great working relationships based on trust and integrity.
You will be passionate about collaborating and supporting your new colleagues as part of Team Transparity, as well as having a real desire to learn and grow. We want everyone to have the opportunity to be their best and reach their full potential, and a thirst to really make a difference to our customers is key.
In addition to having an expert-level understanding of Azure, for this role you should meet the following requirements:
- Proven experience in a senior technical consultancy role
- Appropriate technical certifications
- Excellent people and communication skills
- An understanding of applying and transitioning technical solution into delivery (planning/phasing /timelines)
- Technical and commercial document writing experience (proposals, tenders, project scoping documents)
- Ability to articulate and present technical solutions to technical and non-technical stakeholders and audiences
Transparity is a fast-growing Microsoft Cloud specialist. But we’re much more than just an IT company; we aim to be the go-to partner for Microsoft Cloud in the UK. Our growth is driven by demand from our customers – who rely on us to deliver state-of-the-art technology and digital transformation – making it a very exciting time to join our journey. With 12 Gold Microsoft Partner accreditations (and counting!) – plus a number of Microsoft Advanced Specialisations – Transparity are highly regarded as true experts in the Microsoft Cloud. so you’ll be working alongside talented colleagues and with best-of-breed solutions.
It’s important to us that everyone at Transparity feels like they have a voice that is heard, and can come together to deliver the very best customer service. Our culture has an enviable reputation in the industry which we work hard to maintain. We are focused on creating an inclusive environment where our employees thrive on integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to deliver unwavering service excellence to our customers, vendors and partners.
We have a proactive attitude when it comes to looking after the wellbeing and inclusion of all our employees. Transparity consider it essential to promote equal opportunities through our recruitment process and a positive, inclusive culture across the business is something which we are very proud of. We are diverse in our approach to recruitment and recognise that talent comes in all different forms, and the diversity in our team is what helps our business work so well.
We’re also a continually-expanding team who are engaged, driven and passionate about delivering digital transformation, and we’re always looking for talented individuals to become part of the family. If you think that you can help us realise our vision and want to be part of an organisation who is truly making waves, just get in touch.
Sound good? If you’re interested in joining our journey, simply email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept CVs via recruitment agencies.