We’re looking for a 3rd Line Security Analyst to join our team on a 4 days on, 4 days off (4×4) shift pattern.
It’s an exciting time to join our journey – we’re growing our team as we expand our Service Portfolio, so it’s ever-changing and growing. That means lots of opportunities to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in!
About our Security Operating Centre team
The Security Operating Centre has one goal; to provide every single customer technical expertise and exceptional service for every query that they raise.
What you’ll be doing on a day-to-day basis
- Your role will be responsible for resolving escalated security incidents, managing breaches and performing technical changes to customer environments.
- You’ll proactively monitor and threat hunter and perform forensic analysis, triage security incidents and apply proactive remediation.
- You’ll provide technical support and guidance to the 2nd Line Security Analysts and Security Service Delivery Manager.
- You’ll own any security incidents and breaches and will escalate issues from the 2nd Line Security Analysts through to resolution.
- You’ll be providing documentation and clear articulation of issues reading for escalation to the Security Operating Centre Team Lead.
- You’ll build rapport with your customers, ensuring that you’re professional and friendly as you solve their issue, as well as communicating with them frequently to update them on the status of their case.
- You’ll also be passionate about continuous improvement and will actively contribute to the development and maturing of the internal processes.
- You pride yourself on being a technical expert, sharing your knowledge with colleagues and customers alike. You keep up-to-date with all Microsoft technologies and ensure the wider service desk team are informed of new and retiring products.
- Every day, we work to improve and ensure our constant ongoing understanding of the Microsoft Cloud technologies we support, so you’ll be active in your personal development, investing time into taking and passing technical examinations.
Think this is the role for you?
First and foremost, at Transparity we recruit with our cultural fit in mind. Therefore, you will need to demonstrate a strong work ethic, unwavering dedication to delivering service excellence, the ability to create and maintain exceptional working relationships, creative thinking and problem solving, and high levels of organisation.
Here’s what else we’re looking for:
- You will have performed a Security Analyst role in a Security Operating Centre before.
- You possess extensive knowledge and experience with Azure Active Directory, DNS, Azure Defender, Microsoft Defender, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Azure Sentinel and Intune.
- You’ll also be experienced and knowledgeable in Microsoft Windows Server and Client operating systems. Linux experience is a bonus.
- You’ll have strong knowledge and experience in networking products and frameworks, such as firewalls, switches, wireless infrastructure, WAF, application gateways and the OSI 7-layer model.
- You’ll possess extensive knowledge and experience with Azure Active Directory, DNS, Azure Defender, Microsoft Defender, Microsoft Defender for Endpoint, Azure Sentinel and Intune
- You’ll also be experienced and knowledgeable in Microsoft Windows Server and Client operating systems. Linux experience is a bonus
- You’ll have strong knowledge and experience in networking products and frameworks, such as firewalls, switches, wireless infrastructure, WAF, application gateways and the OSI 7-layer model
- You’ll have knowledge of Kusto Query Language and PowerShell scripting languages
- You’ll have excellent technical document writing experience – with network and traffic flow diagrams and playbook.
- It’s advantageous if you have gained your Microsoft 365 Administrator & Expert Certificate and/or the Microsoft Azure Administrator & Expert Certificate
- You’re a creative problem solver with a positive mindset, believing that there isn’t an issue that cannot be overcome!
- You’re highly organised with excellent timekeeping
- You’ll have developed strong customer-facing and service skills, and know the importance of delivering exceptional service
- You’re able to quickly build relationships with people
- You see things through to the end and ensure the key people are updated along the way
- When it’s safe to do so, you’ll be happy to travel to our Ferndown office in Dorset, as well as customer sites when required (please note that this role will be remote until further notice)
- You have the legal right to work in the UK
- You’re happy to undergo a DBS check
What you’ll get in return:
- Competitive salary DOE
- Shift allowance
- 23.5 days annual leave (including Bank Holidays)
- Life assurance from day one
- Health insurance after a successful year with us
- Support for you and your family through our Employee Assistance Programme
- An amazing place to work with a focus on your wellbeing and your growth
- Do something great? We’ll let the company know all about it at our weekly and annual “Shouties”!
- Exciting company events including summer and Christmas parties
Sound good? If you’re interested in joining our journey, simply email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.