About the role
The Customer Success team has one goal – ensuring we can provide the best customer experience throughout the deployment of new Cloud software.
We manage our own projects but we don’t work in silo – we work as a team. We’re collaborative, supportive, share ideas, feedback and resource when needed, and overall have the same desire to deliver service excellence to our customers.
Every day may be different for this Project Manager; it’s the nature of our projects! But in each case, you’ll assume responsibility for making sure the projects under your management are running as smoothly as they can be so we maintain our excellent service standard.
The volume and length of the projects vary greatly – it could be 10 days or 30+ days and you may be managing 5 or 15 at one time! So you’ll have your processes in place to make sure you stay on top of all the actions. Your main responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Liaising with customers (some new and some longstanding) and most of Transparity, including Pre-Sales, Account Management, Consultancy, Support, and Finance to name but a few! So you won’t be shy getting in front of people and making sure the project stays on track
- Completing various activities which include planning, some more planning, overseeing, forecasting, communicating progress, highlighting potential off-track activity, managing risks, issues, and dependencies…along with managing budgets. You’ll be busy, but it’s rewarding!
- Organise, attend and chair project and check-point meetings – the frequency of which may vary customer to customer. You’ll prepare and manage all the documentation to enable the projects to be governed against a clear set of defined deliverables and milestones, along with highlight reports to update the Customer on progress
- Assuming responsibility for ensuring the Technical Consultants stay on track as they support you to develop end-to-end project delivery plans, as well as budget by facilitating change requests and highlighting any undocumented scope creep immediately
- Managing the customer’s acceptance and satisfaction as projects comes to a close, handing over and thoroughly addressing any issues or concerns
- Post-project evaluations to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements for lessons learned.
First and foremost, at Transparity we recruit with our cultural fit in mind. Therefore, you will need to demonstrate a strong work ethic, unwavering dedication to delivering service excellence, the ability to create and maintain exceptional working relationships, creative thinking and problem solving, and high levels of organisation.
We’re also looking for the following attributes:
- You’re a certified PRINCE2 Practitioner
- If you’re familiar with Agile methodology, that’s a bonus!
- You’ve proven experience managing multiple projects with varying lengths in an IT environment (using Microsoft technologies and Cloud services preferred)
- You’ve proven experience with successful projects and customer satisfaction within given time and commercial constraints
- As you’ll be in constant communications with your customer and the business, you’re clearly able to articulate needs with excellent written and verbal skills
- You’re a logical thinker and are solutions focused
- You’re self-motivated but you’re a team player and you seek help when you need
- You’re familiar with forming working relationships with different stakeholders, and can keep calm and collected when under pressure or if dealing with a challenging situation
- It’s a given, but you need to be organised and have methods to help you stay on top of the many activities
- As forecasting is a key part of this role, you’re able to look ahead and anticipate needs well
- As managing budgets is a key part of this role, you work well with numbers and have demonstrable commercial awareness
- You’re UK based and are comfortable working at home and on customer sites
- You have the legal right to work in the UK
Transparity is a fast-growing IT company focusing on Microsoft Cloud based solutions. Our culture has an enviable reputation in the industry which we work hard to maintain. We are focused on creating an inclusive environment where our employees thrive based upon integrity, strong work ethic, a one-team ethos, desire to learn and develop and a commitment to deliver unwavering service excellence to our customers, vendors and partners. Therefore, first and foremost we recruit with our cultural fit in mind.
Sound good? If you’re interested in joining our journey, simply email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.