About the role
Every day may be different – it’s the nature of projects!
Your primary responsibility will be to make sure that projects under your management are running as smoothly as can be and that as a delivery team we are providing the very best service.
If you are a passionate Project Manager who thrives on providing excellent customer service and delivering successful engagements, then come and join our enthusiastic team.
On a day-to-day basis you will be liaising with our wonderful Customers (some new and some longstanding), and most of the company including Pre-Sales, Account Management, Consultancy, Support and Finance to name but a few! Completing various activities but not limited to planning and more planning, overseeing, forecasting, communicating progress, highlighting potential off track activity, managing risks, issues and dependencies, together with managing budgets. All the general activities you would expect in a busy project managers role!
You will play a key role within project delivery and become an integral part of the Customer Success Team.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Mobilise the project team at project start up, liaising with Pre-Sales, Account Managers, Consultants and Resourcing Team
- Organise, attend and chair project meetings
- Prepare and manage documentation to enable projects to be governed against a clear set of defined deliverables and milestones
- Work closely with Technical Consultants to develop end to end project delivery plans to be executed and tracked
- Log, track and manage projects through the entire delivery following internal processes
- Generate highlight reports and chair checkpoint meetings to communicate progress to Customers via agreed project reporting methods
- Update project documentation, submit project deliverables ensuring they adhere to quality standards and provide internal reports to Head of Customer Success where required
- Forecast and manage project resource requirements
- Manage and delegate tasks to project team members (consultants, support, internal teams)
- Control and manage project spend within agreed budgets (supporting Sales with any financial queries)
- Ensure agreed project deliverables are clearly articulated, understood and achieved
- Obtain customer acceptance of deliverables
- Facilitate project change requests and reports to ensure all parties are informed of impacts on the schedule and budgets
- Manage project risks, issues and dependencies
- Manage project deadlines, ensuring they are clearly communicated and adhered to
- Ensure the successful delivery of projects on time, to agreed scope, within budget and of the right quality
- Manage customer satisfaction
- Conduct post project evaluation and identify successful and unsuccessful project elements for lessons learnt
- Work collaboratively with pre-sales team on proposals and attend customer meetings where required.
First and foremost, at Transparity we recruit with our cultural fit in mind. Therefore, you will need to demonstrate a strong work ethic, unwavering dedication to delivering service excellence, the ability to create and maintain exceptional working relationships, creative thinking and problem solving, and high levels of organisation.
We’re also looking for the following attributes:
- Certified PRINCE2 Practitioner
- Proven experience of project management in a previous IT environment managing customer expectations (utilising Microsoft technologies and cloud services is preferred)
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Clear, logical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Resilient and able to work under pressure
- Proven ability to manage stakeholders; adapt style appropriate to the context
- Proven customer focus and interpersonal skills (able to establish effective working relationships with people at all levels)
- Commercial awareness
- Proven experience of successful project delivery alongside managing customer expectations within given commercial constraints (budget control)
- Self-motivated and committed to ongoing personal development.
Transparity is a fast-growing IT company focusing on Microsoft Cloud based solutions. Our culture has an enviable reputation in the industry which we work hard to maintain. We are focused on creating an inclusive environment where our employees thrive based upon integrity, strong work ethic, a one-team ethos, desire to learn and develop and a commitment to deliver unwavering service excellence to our customers, vendors and partners. Therefore, first and foremost we recruit with our cultural fit in mind.
Sound good? If you’re interested in joining our journey, simply email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.