About the role
This is an exciting opportunity for an aspirational People professional to kick start their People career in a high-growth tech company and work with an awesome People & Culture team! The People & Culture function is an integral operational partner and works hard to deliver a world class experience for our employees. The People & Culture Coordinator’s role will be focused on coordinating and facilitating key HR processes, with a primary goal of delivering a consistent experience to all current and futureemployees of Transparity. This is a full time role, but we’re open to part time and job share or any other flexible requirement – just let us know.
Your main responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Be the point of contact for all people enquiries
- Coordination for the recruitment process including posting of job ads, screening CVs, setting up interviews, and gathering feedback
- New starter onboarding process
- Maintenance of the HRIS and employee records – ensuring all data is up to date and be able to provide reports as required
- Maintenance of the supporting software within the People & Culture function
- Organisation of employee engagement activities, such as lunchtime sessions and annual get togethers
- Delivery of general HR activities – People & Culture calendar activities, employee surveys etc.
- Employee offboarding process
- Support with other People & Culture strategic initiatives
- Contributions to the creation and development of a world-class People & Culture function
First and foremost, at Transparity we recruit with our cultural fit in mind. Therefore, you will need to demonstrate a strong work ethic, unwavering dedication to delivering service excellence, the ability to create and maintain exceptional working relationships, creative thinking and problem solving, and high levels of organisation.
We would also like you to possess the following:
- Demonstrable experience in an HR/administrative/customer-focused role
- A solid understanding of the importance and power of culture in an organisation
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- A growth mindset, with ambition and striving for excellence in everything you do
- Incredibly personable, able to quickly build relationships with others
- Obsessed with detail
- A flair for organisation, scheduling and logistics
- Love variety and being in an ever-changing environment
- Tech savvy – we are a tech company, and we love HR tech and utilising its capabilities to deliver the employee experience, so you’ll be able to find your way around HR systems and be able to troubleshoot
- Futuristic in your thinking, constantly coming up with new ideas and ways to improve people operations
- Level 3 CIPD is not essential but advantageous. We’re happy to support a Level 3 qualification once in role
Transparity are more than just an IT company; we strive to become the go-to partner for Microsoft Cloud in the UK. We are growing rapidly to keep up with demand from our customers – who rely on us to deliver state-of-the-art technology and digital transformation – making it a very exciting time to join our journey. With 14 Gold Microsoft Partner accreditations (and counting!) Transparity are highly regarded as true experts in the Microsoft Cloud, and you’ll be working with best-of-breed solutions that genuinely make a difference to how our customers run their businesses.
It’s important to us that everyone at Transparity feels like they have a voice that is heard, and can come together to deliver the very best customer service. We’re a continually-expanding team who are engaged, driven and passionate about delivering digital transformation, and we’re always looking for talented individuals to become part of the family. If you think that you can help us realise our vision and want to be part of an organisation who is truly making waves, just get in touch.
Sound good? If you’re interested in joining our journey, simply email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.