About the role
The Marketing Assistant will be involved in a wide variety of Marketing activities; in particular, supporting the team in delivering online events and workshops, They will also be responsible for web content management.
Your main responsibilities will also include (but are not limited to):
- Being responsible for uploading new content to the website, such as Case Studies, blogs, PR and events, ensuring that SEO principles are followed
- Keeping mailing lists up to date in our email marketing platform and CRM
- Manage the events and workshops admin process from end to end
- Monitor current social trends and competitor activity
- Gather information and create content for the quarterly newsletter to Microsoft
- Ad hoc graphic design and eshot creation
- Proactively seek out opportunities to collate positive feedback from customers, such as Case Studies, Trustpilot reviews and quotes for social media
- Build strong relationships with the Sales, Account and Business Development Managers
We are willing to consider and invest in someone who might meet the criteria to embark upon a Level 3–Level 6 apprenticeship/graduate apprenticeship programme through one of our learning partners whilst in this role. In this capacity you will undertake the duties of this role whilst studying for a qualification and being tutored and mentored through our internal Academy.
To discuss an apprenticeship, please contact Michelle Wilson on 01202 80000 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
At Transparity, we recruit with our culture fit in mind. We are looking for talented people who can deliver through a strong work ethic, outstanding outcomes and putting the customer first, building great working relationships based on trust and integrity.
You will be passionate about collaborating and supporting your new colleagues as part of Team Transparity, as well as having a real desire to learn and grow. We want everyone to have the opportunity to be their best and reach their full potential, and a thirst to really make a difference to our customers is key.
In addition to this, we are looking for a few other attributes:
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build great working relationships with colleagues right up to Board level, as well as suppliers and the team at Microsoft
- Exceptional attention to detail, planning and organisational skills
- Experience in a tech business desirable
- Marketing qualification preferred (BA, CIM etc)
- Experience of Adobe Creative Cloud software and web content management highly advantageous
Transparity is a fast-growing Microsoft Cloud specialist. But we’re much more than just an IT company; we aim to be the go-to partner for Microsoft Cloud in the UK. Our growth is driven by demand from our customers – who rely on us to deliver state-of-the-art technology and digital transformation – making it a very exciting time to join our journey. With 12 Gold Microsoft Partner accreditations (and counting!) – plus a number of Microsoft Advanced Specialisations – Transparity are highly regarded as true experts in the Microsoft Cloud. so you’ll be working alongside talented colleagues and with best-of-breed solutions.
It’s important to us that everyone at Transparity feels like they have a voice that is heard, and can come together to deliver the very best customer service. Our culture has an enviable reputation in the industry which we work hard to maintain. We are focused on creating an inclusive environment where our employees thrive on integrity, a strong work ethic and the desire to deliver unwavering service excellence to our customers, vendors and partners.
We have a proactive attitude when it comes to looking after the wellbeing and inclusion of all our employees. Transparity consider it essential to promote equal opportunities through our recruitment process and a positive, inclusive culture across the business is something which we are very proud of. We are diverse in our approach to recruitment and recognise that talent comes in all different forms, and the diversity in our team is what helps our business work so well.
We’re also a continually-expanding team who are engaged, driven and passionate about delivering digital transformation, and we’re always looking for talented individuals to become part of the family. If you think that you can help us realise our vision and want to be part of an organisation who is truly making waves, just get in touch.
Sound good? If you’re interested in joining our journey, simply email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.
Unfortunately we are unable to accept CVs via recruitment agencies.
We are Disability Confident
Transparity have a proactive attitude when it comes to looking after the wellbeing and inclusion of all our employees. We promote equal opportunities through our recruitment process and a positive, inclusive culture across the business which we are proud of. We are diverse in our approach to recruitment and recognise that talent comes in all different forms. The diversity in our team is what helps our business work so well. To find out more about our disability commitment, please contact HR or just ask during your interview.