We’re looking for an experienced and certified Adoption and Change Manager to help our customers adopt new ways of working with Microsoft Cloud technologies.
It’s an exciting time to join our journey – we’re growing our team as we expand our Service Portfolio, so it’s ever-changing and growing. That means lots of opportunities to roll up your sleeves and get stuck in!
About our Customer Success team
Transparity’s Customer Success team work with customers to ensure their projects run smoothly, on time and to budget. Every day may be different – it’s the nature of technology adoption and change!
What you’ll be doing on a day-to-day basis
Your primary responsibility will be to engage with customers relating to our Adoption and Change Management offerings, helping companies of all shapes and sizes adopt new ways of working with Microsoft Cloud technologies. In this role, you will:
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales when planning adoption engagements
- Work closely with the Head of Customer Success to continually improve the Adoption and Change Management service offerings
- Plan and execute workshops (onsite and remote) with customers focused on Adoption and Change Management
- Prepare, document, execute and control adoption plans based on workshop outputs
- Prepare and document communication materials to boost end user adoption
- Prepare and document training materials to support awareness and education sessions to boost end user adoption
- Work with customers to plan and execute their Transparity TAP (Training and Adoption Portal) rollouts
- Deliver bespoke knowledge transfer sessions (1-2-1, small group sessions for all employee levels)
- Prepare, document, and execute champions’ programmes
- Plan and execute review sessions, analyse customer consumption data, and prepare updates to adoption plans when reinforcement of change is required
- Log, track and manage adoption engagements following internal processes
- Work closely with Project Managers and Technology Consultants when required on projects running to support technical readiness and user readiness
- Own project engagements and work collaboratively with customers to prepare for change and execute their adoption of Cloud services
- Regularly review customers’ adoption of Microsoft 365 services, reporting back to the Head of Customer Success to advise on opportunities
First and foremost, at Transparity we recruit with our cultural fit in mind. Therefore, you will need to demonstrate a strong work ethic, unwavering dedication to delivering service excellence, the ability to create and maintain exceptional working relationships, creative thinking and problem solving, and high levels of organisation.
Here’s what else we’re looking for:
Certified Change Management Practitioner (APMG or Prosci)
Certified Microsoft Service Adoption Specialist (preferred but not essential)
Versatility is an absolute must; the ability to juggle multiple engagements and customer needs with great attention to detail
A passion for all things people and Microsoft technology, enthusiastic and engaging
Proven customer focus and interpersonal skills (able to establish effective working relationships with people at all levels)
Experience in delivering workshops and knowledge sessions
Excellent organisational and administration skills
Excellent written and communication skills with a positive attitude
Clear, logical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
Self-motivated and committed to ongoing personal development.
Transparity are more than just an IT company; we strive to become the go-to partner for Microsoft Cloud in the UK. We are growing rapidly to keep up with demand from our customers – who rely on us to deliver state-of-the-art technology and digital transformation – making it a very exciting time to join our journey. With 12 Gold Microsoft Partner accreditations (and counting!) Transparity are highly regarded as true experts in the Microsoft Cloud, and you’ll be working with best-of-breed solutions that genuinely make a difference to how our customers run their businesses.
It’s important to us that everyone at Transparity feels like they have a voice that is heard, and can come together to deliver the very best customer service. We’re a continually-expanding team who are engaged, driven and passionate about delivering digital transformation, and we’re always looking for talented individuals to become part of the family. If you think that you can help us realise our vision and want to be part of an organisation who is truly making waves, just get in touch.
Sound good? If you’re interested in joining our journey, simply email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.