About the role
Every day may be different – it’s the nature of technology adoption and change!
Your primary responsibility will be to engage with customers relating to our Adoption and Change Management offerings, helping companies of all shapes and sizes adopt new ways of working with Microsoft Cloud technologies.
On a day-to-day basis you will be running customer workshops, showcasing adoption and change best practice and providing guidance based on experience, to ensure our customers obtain the most out of their investment in Microsoft technologies.
Creating, developing and executing adoption plans, creating eye-catching communications, creating and delivering awareness and education sessions along with reviewing the success of customer adoption and planning for reinforcement. After all adoption is not a one-off activity but a process….
If you are passionate about changing organisations and people’s behaviour with the goal to make working lives easier through the use of Microsoft Cloud technology, then this is absolutely the role for you. Our customers have decided to make a significant investment – it is our role to ensure the journey they take their users on is a smooth as it can be!
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work closely and collaboratively with Sales when planning adoption engagements
- Work closely with Head of Customer Success to continually improve the Adoption and Change Management service offerings
- Plan and execute workshops (onsite, remote) with customers focused on Adoption and Change Management
- Prepare, document, execute and control adoption plans based on workshop outputs
- Prepare and document communication materials to boost end user adoption
- Prepare and document training materials to support awareness and education sessions to boost end user adoption
- Work with customers to plan and execute their Transparity Training & Adoption Portal rollouts
- Deliver bespoke knowledge transfer sessions (1 to 1, small group sessions for all employee levels)
- Prepare, document, and execute champions programmes
- Plan and execute review sessions, analyse customer consumption data, and prepare updates to adoption plans when reinforcement of change is required
- Log, track and manage adoption engagements following internal processes
- Work closely with Project Managers and Technology Consultants when required on projects running to support technical readiness and user readiness
- Own project engagements and work collaboratively with customers to prepare for change and execute their adoption of cloud services
- Regularly review customer’s adoption of Microsoft 365 services, reporting back Head of Customer Success to advise on opportunities.
First and foremost, at Transparity we recruit with our cultural fit in mind. Therefore, you will need to demonstrate a strong work ethic, unwavering dedication to delivering service excellence, the ability to create and maintain exceptional working relationships, creative thinking and problem solving, and high levels of organisation.
We’re also looking for the following attributes:
- Certified Change Management Practitioner (APMG or Prosci)
- Certified Microsoft Service Adoption Specialist (preferred not essential)
- Versatility is an absolute must, the ability to juggle multiple engagements and customer needs with great attention to detail
- A passion of all things people and Microsoft technology; enthusiastic and engaging
- Proven customer focus and interpersonal skills (able to establish effective working relationships with people at all levels)
- Experience in delivering workshops and knowledge sessions
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Excellent written and communication skills with a positive attitude
- Clear, logical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated and committed to ongoing personal development.
Transparity is a fast-growing IT company focusing on Microsoft Cloud based solutions. Our culture has an enviable reputation in the industry which we work hard to maintain. We are focused on creating an inclusive environment where our employees thrive based upon integrity, strong work ethic, a one-team ethos, desire to learn and develop and a commitment to deliver unwavering service excellence to our customers, vendors and partners. Therefore, first and foremost we recruit with our cultural fit in mind.
Sound good? If you’re interested in joining our journey, simply email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com.